Monday, May 10, 2010

Just a quick 'anyong'

No every title will not have 'Anyong' in it. I just feel that the best way to get into a habit is to write everyday. Even if you don't really have anything to write. I mean I have tons. But it's late. And Mondays are Indian night so I'm sleepy and full of chick peas and naan. I should blog about that Indian restaurant...

For now I just wanted to say I'm starting on that back-story pt. 2! Because even though my consideration of how this blog will function is changing (offering a narrative--it kind-of has to at this point) , I really feel as though that backstory starts it off nicely. So that'll be coming.

For what to expect will happen to this blog? Well... I'm considering different things. But right now I have thoughts of a photo blog with short commentary. I have thoughts of a "Eating my way through Seoul" blog which--I don't know if it interests you, but I'd certainly read (and I don't really know who 'you' are and if 'you' exist. But I'm definitely going to change the look from dark to light! So check back - there's more in store here!

No comments:

Post a Comment